1. China’s Train Control System?for HSRs?(CTCS-3)?-- Advanced, Safe, Autonomous and Controllable
Train control system for?HSRs?with running?speeds?of 300?km/h and above, featuring?key technology breakthroughs, enjoying?independent IPRs, enjoying?a world-leading position, and passing?international interoperability?certification; and applied to the construction of?Beijing-Shanghai HSR?with a?running?speed of 350 km/h?and the?retrofitting of the?train control system of?Beijing-Tianjin ICR?to?allow?"Fuxing" EMUs?to run on China's vast territory.
2. China's Automatic Train Operation?System?for HSRs?(CTCS-3 + ATO)-World Leading, Intelligent and Efficient
World’s first automatic train operation?(ATO)?system?for HSRs with a running speed of 350km/h, featuring?automatic train departure, stopping &?operation, over-speed protection and linked?control of train door and platform doors for these?HSRs; and supporting the construction of?intelligent?Beijing-Shenyang HSR?and Beijing-Zhangjiakou?HSR.
3. Train Control System (CBTC)?for Urban Transit--?Breaking Monopoly by Foreign Companies?and Achieving?Interoperability
Train control system breaking?monopoly by?foreign companies, and achieving installation on?Beijing Subway Line 8?to?replaced foreign equipment; interoperability?of China's urban transit?to?support?cross-line operation of trains with different on-board equipments; and deployment?in Chongqing, Xi’an, Changchun and Hefei.
4. Train Control System?for ICRs?(CTCS-2 + ATO)?-- World’s First?ATO for HSRs
Train control system for?ICRs?with running speeds of over?160 km/h,?meeting?the requirements?of high-speed, high-density and bus-like?operation?between cities; world's?first ATO?system for HSRs?to?improve?operation efficiency; and train control system achieving deployment?on?Dongguan-Huizhou?ICR?in Guangzhou.
5. Train Control System for Medium and Low Speed Maglev?(MATC)?-- High Density, and Fully Automatic Operation
Independently developed?train control system for?medium and low speed maglev with a minimum headway of 3 minutes, and?achieving?ATO functionality;?and?deployment on?Beijing Subway S1 Line.
6. Automation System (CIPS)?for Freight Marshaling Yards?-- World's Highest Efficiency?for Railway Freight Transportation
World’s first automation system for marshalling yards with complete?independent IPRs,?achieving?intelligent and automatic shunting and marshalling operations at freight stations?to?allowing?China's freight efficiency to reach the?world's?highest level; and deployment?at Asia's?largest marshalling yard--Zhengzhou North Yard--as well as such large freight stations?as?Chengdu North, Guiyang South and Wuhan North;?and enjoying over 60%?market share.
7. Railway Integrated?Intelligent Operation Maintenance Management System?-- Automatic Operation?Maintenance for HSRs
Providing?online safety guarantee and maintenance for?all CRSC's in-use equipments;?achieving?real-time status monitoring, fault early warning, locating?& replication?and automatic remote diagnosis of these in-use?equipment for?HSRs, ICRs?and?urban?transit; and enjoying a?world-leading position.
8. Integrated Transportation Dispatching &?Commanding?System?-- Comprehensive?Integration and Efficient Operation
Changing?the traditional?construction mode of?decentralized management by each discipline?and creating?a unified integrated information platform for transportation dispatching, and achieving?close?interaction between?marketing and transportation planning, between transportation planning and dispatching & commanding, between transportation production and construction?&?maintenance?to build?information closed loops; and deployment on the first overseas railway built with?Chinese?standards--Jakarta-Bandung?HSR.